Also known as rubbing alcohol it can be applied as a cooling, soothing application for bedridden patients and athletes. It is also widely used for cleansing surgeons’ hands and instruments and for the disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle.
Isopropanol 70% Blend Letterbox Friendly
£1.25 – £3.15
Letterbox Friendly Packaging
Screw Cap and Pump Spray Variants Available
- Soap making
- Cleaning Cd’s and DVD’s
- Remove brake fluid from hydraulic disc systems
- A Disinfectant for surfaces, utensils and equipment.
- Skin cleaner, Antiseptic and antibacterial agent. (Tattoing & Piercing)
- Hand sanitiser & sterilizer.
- A GREAT de-icer for those frosty mornings !!
- Excellent for cleaning windows (dries smear free)
- Excellent for cleaning Monitors and LCD Televisions
- Medical and Sporting Rub Downs
- Applied as a cooling, soothing application for bedridden patients and athletes
- Widely used for cleansing surgeons’ hands and instruments
- Disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle.
- Antiseptic, it is good against vegetative bacteria and fair against fungi and viruses.
- Welders use rubbing alcohol to clean welding surfaces before welding.
APC Pure offers Own Brand Labelling of any product – please contact our Sales Team for more information Shipping information.
Minimum Assay (Isopropanol): >70%
Molecular Formula: C3H8O
Molecular Weight: 60.1 g/mol
Melting Point: -89.5°C
Boiling Point: 82.4°C
Hazard Class: 3
Packing Group: 2
Hazard Phrases: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Prec Phrases: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. In case of fire: Use Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
HS CODE: 2905120000
Following the UK’s departure from the EU on 1 January 2021, all European shipments are sent on a DAP Basis (Delivered at Place).
This means that the buyer will be liable for import VAT at their prevailing national rate and for orders over 150€ (including carriage) import duties will become chargeable at your prevailing national rate.
The Duty is ascertained by your national customs authority based on the HS Code of each product. The HS Code is shown in the “European Shipment” section of each product page.
50ml Screw Cap, 50ml Pump Spray, 100ml Screw Cap, 100ml Pump Spray, 250ml Screw Cap, 250ml Pump Spray