- Protective clothing such as gloves and googles should be worn at all times when handling chemicals.
- Before you start, it’s a good idea to carry out a patch test.
- Always store chemicals out of reach of pets and children.
The “Shopping List”:
- 1/2 teaspoon of Citric Acid
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Stearic Acid
- 5 oz. Emulsifying Wax
- 3 tablespoons of Safflower Oil
- 4 tablespoons of Shea Butter
- 1 cup of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate 99.5%)
- 4 tablespoons of Mango Butter
- Jars to store
Using scales, start by weighing out the Emulsifying Wax and Stearic Acid. Heat the ingredients on a low temperature until melted.
Add the Shea Butter to the Emulsifying Wax and Stearic Acid mixture. Heat again until the Shea Butter has melted and remove from heat.
Add the Coconut Oil and Safflower Oil, stir the ingredients until melted.
In a separate large glass bowl, add the Epsom Salts.
Pour the melted ingredients into the Epsom Salts mixture and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
Finish by mixing all together until the mixture begins to thicken.
Now your Sea Salt Face & Body Scrub is ready, spoon into multiple jars and gift APC’s “Pure”ly Handmade Mother’s Day Gift!
NOTE: BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED PLEASE READ ANY SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS TO THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USAGE.
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE A PATCH TEST.
APC Pure does not accept any responsibility, this is a guide only.