- Protective clothing such as gloves and googles should be worn at all times when handling chemicals.
- Before you start, it’s a good idea to carry out a patch test.
- Always store chemicals out of reach of pets and children.
The “Shopping List”:
- 2 cups of Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- 1 cup of Citric Acid
- 1 cup of Cornstarch
- 1 cup of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate 99.5%)
- 3 tsp of Olive Oil
- 5-6 drops of Essential Oil
- 2 tsp of Witch Hazel
- 1 empty spray bottle
Add the Olive Oil and Essential Oil to the mixture until blended.
Spray the mixture with Witch Hazel until the mixture starts to become moist enough to create a shape that will hold. **Make sure not to spray too much as it may make the mixture start to fizz**
Take a generous amount of the mixture and mould into a ball, pressing together firmly.
Allow to dry for 24 hours.
Now your Fizzing Bath Bombs are ready, store in a jar and gift APC’s “Pure”ly Handmade Mother’s Day Gift!
NOTE: BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED PLEASE READ ANY SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS TO THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USAGE.
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE A PATCH TEST.
APC Pure does not accept any responsibility, this is a guide only.